Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jang Woo Hyuk : "I Almost Cried When I Saw SM's Lee Soo Man"

On the foremost recent episode of "Radio Star" on MBC's "Golden Fishery," former H.O.T. member Jang Woo Hyuk, Kim Dong Wan of Shinhwa, and singer Lee Hyun Woo created appearances.

On this episode, Jang Woo Hyuk expressed his gratitude to SME's founder and former company president, Lee Soo Man. He stated, "After H.O.T.'s disbandment, I personally never contacted Lee Soo Man. Even after I was active as a member of H.O.T., I wasn't the kind to contact him." He then added, "A few years ago I coincidentally saw Lee Soo Man, and that i nearly cried. I contemplate him as an excellent benefactor of my life." He concluded by saying, "Although there have been problems concerning contracts, i believe of him as my starting," and expressed his timeless gratitude.

Currently, Jang Woo Hyuk is actively promoting is newest song "Time is [L]Over."

For those of you who have an interest, verify the music video below.